Thursday, June 4, 2009

Four letter Cacophony (april 30, 2009)

So I am totally on the "Its really difficult to study P". Everytime I pick up my books to study in the common room someone or another wants to run or watch TV downstairs disturbing my peace. However, do not panic people I have decided that the best place to study is in the bathroom closeted between my tub and my water closet (HEHE). So this girl, African Beyonce, has been messing with my friend. A mon avis, grudges are for the people who have nothing better to do with their lives than ponder upon a certain disagreement for hours on end.

In other news, I strayed into facebook today and I stumbled upon this group or whatever called "cuddling" and you can become a fan of it and what not and I just felt a wave of loneliness you know. It would be really nice to have someone to warm me up as I ponder upon the theories of evolution. But we all know thats not happening anytime soon.

On the other hand, I have been having this annoying itch to swear! In an attempt to get it out of my system I decided to curse my ass off yesterday but as you can imagine I have become mesmerized by the exhilarating sensation that rushes through my body as I pronounce that cacophonous four letter word "FUCK!". My conversations yesterday sounded something like, "You Motherfucker, shut the Fuck up, Do you have a Fucking windmill in your Fucking head? Why the Fuck are Your Fucking arguments so Fucking stupid. Fuck Face!". Even now as I type it, I feel a sudden rush of energy. The adrenaline begins to pump accelerating my heart rate and I understand for a brief moment why people that swear always seem so angry, aggressive, powerful and as I originally perceived unladylike. The word just comes with such ferocious intensity that it is difficult to contain its effect. The word "FUCK" conveys violence and immense discontent that not only incites anger in the speaker but in the listener as well. La pouvior que cette mot porteuse est incroyable.

Wow. I need to go study. I am ranting like I am on some sort of hallucinogen. God will help me in my exams! Amen! and hopefully he would help me curb this desire to swear.

4 comments:

  1. Amusing in it's randomness..
    I feel you on the adrenaline rush one can get from swearing.. I do feel however it can be used as a verb adjective or noun.. all depends on the context.. :-D

    One curious question though.. Why do you date your posts? You do know you can change the date the post goes up, in your settings? Even if it's a different date..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I date them because I like to know what happened when but now that I know you can do that thing you mentioned...I'd spend hours trying to figure out how.
    Thanks :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really a JJC blogger init?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete